Are you ready to start a fulfilling career that will help you grow and develop your professional skills?
Our affordable 3 month coaching program is designed for students with an American education who want to get their first job in the U.S. We will show you how to overcome cultural barriers and present yourself with confidence and professionalism.
The program includes an easy-to-follow action plan, and one-on-one coaching with professional mentors to help you create a customized plan, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and practice your interviewing skills.
What You Get:
- Assignment to a professional mentor(s) and weekly one-on-one coaching
- A personalized skills assessment to identify your unique strengths
- A customized plan that will show you what you need to do to meet your goals and teach you how to be more confident in the job market
- A resume critique that will teach you how to write a stand-out resume that will get you more interviews
- Creation of a personalized “elevator” pitch to sell yourself in networking and interviews
- Training and a plan for how to build and cultivate a professional network to find hidden job opportunities
- Training on how to research and prepare for an interview
- Mock interview sessions with a mentor to develop more confidence in every situation
- Training for how to overcome communication and cultural obstacles with confidence and ease.